Friday, November 21, 2008

Today is the Day!!

Today we are officially sending off our dossier to CSS. Could we be any happier? Once we find out everything is correct, we will be a little bit happier! We were shocked SC got our documents, apostilled our documents, and returned our documents in 48 hours. Have I mentioned I love the state of SC? This weekend is painting the baby's room. Pictures will be posted as soon as painting is completed. Thanksgiving is coming up and it is at our house, which we are excited for, except we haven't done much to get ready. So tonight we will do some food shopping in hopes of beating the weekend rush. Who shops at Walmart on a Friday evening? We do! Ok, I guess I had better get back to work!!

2 comments:

Tiger & Kar said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Isn't it a great feeling to have that dossier complete & on it's way? Have you picked a region yet?

Oh, and I shop at Walmart on Friday nights too! :-)

Our Family said...

Congratulations on completing your paperwork! What a great relief and weight lifted off of your shoulders.

I shopped at Wal-Mart for the first time on a Friday night since we came home from Russia. I must say that I prefer it at 9 in the morning! hahaha

Adrian