Thursday, November 13, 2008
Big Day...
Today we went to get the remainder of our documents notarized. So of course we were really excited to have all our documents collected and ready to go minus our home study. When we got home Nate checked the mail and.... our final home studies were there!!! What a great way to end a long day of work. This evening while I was cleaning downstairs and Nate was working on the upstairs, Nate had a surprise for me. When I went upstairs Nate had the crib put together! I love it, it looks wonderful. I will post a picture tomorrow. I went to take a picture tonight and the batteries were dead in the camera. Perfect timing. Tomorrow Nate's Mom and Grandma come to visit. This weekend will be really nice. We even have a coupon for USA Baby. For dinner on Sat rather than going out I am going to cook. Yes, I can cook for those of you who know we have a bad habit of going out to eat often. But in the new house we have been doing great, once a week we eat out. Wow, Monday we send everything to be apostilled for SC. Then we are DONE!!! (We hope). We can't believe how daunting the list was for the dossier and now we have it all pulled together. Now as long as Alabama keeps winning things will be perfect. Roll Tide!! Nate is a huge Penn State fan so they need to win too! Last weekend was devastating for him. I think he stared at the TV for several minutes when they lost. I felt so bad for him. This weekend will be better!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! Congrats! Hopefully the apostilling will go smoothly so you can get everything to C and have your papers sent to Russia! Have you decided on a region yet?
Post a Comment