Thursday, November 6, 2008
Seriously???
Today has already been interesting. We are getting ready to pick up our notarized medical forms. When we asked for a photo copy of the dr's license we hit a road block. They said absolutely not. So of course I completely freak out (silently, and maybe to my mom and Jen, my friend)and call CSS almost in tears to tell them the physician will not give us a photo copy of their license. I was advised it would be sufficient to print out the dr's license information from the Internet, I was so relieved, but am still upset. I mean why would we not be able to have a photo copy of the license? What are we going to do with a photo copy? Anyways, hopefully the print out will be sufficient. So far that has been our biggest snag. So I guess we don't have that much to complain about :) Tomorrow we go to the court house to get the last of our outstanding docs in the paper chase!! We also found out Nate's mom and grandma are coming for a visit. Yeah!! We can't wait to see them!!! So we are busy trying to clear some room for them in the land of boxes that is the upstairs of our house. Busy, busy, busy!!! I am going to the gym today, I swear I am really going to go :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment