Monday, September 29, 2008

We Have a Home

Today is a huge day for us. Nate's 30th B-Day and a new house! Today we closed on our house, so it is moving time for the next week!! I haven't had a chance to update the blog due to we were in PA visiting Nate's family and had a wedding in NJ. We got to share our news with Nate's family. Everyone is so excited for us, especially the new grand parents to be. We should be meeting with our social worker next week for our first home study meeting. Have I mentioned the house will be a complete disaster due to we are moving on over the weekend. Wish us luck!! No word on the I 600A. We keep hoping to see the check get cashed. But we did get our finger prints back from the state of NC. As previously thought, no arrest records for Nate and I. Enough for the day, Danny has cooked us dinner for Nate's B-day but Nate is missing it due to he is driving back from a meeting in Greenville, poor guy. Then I get to show Dan the new house!!! What a day!!!

1 comment:

jmriggs said...

Susan & Nate,

What an exciting time in your life!! We are just thrilled for you and are looking forward to witnessing your adoption journey. If there is every anything we can do to help, please call on us.

Love,
Janet & Jason