Thursday, September 18, 2008
Mail!!
I love adoption mail!! Today we got our packet in the mail from CSS and the list of documents we need to start collecting. Our new dilemma is we need to get forms regarding our health notarized by our dr's. That will be great fun!! Hopefully they have a notary somewhere on staff. We are mailing out our packet of information to our social worker tomorrow. We will have a couple of documents outstanding, but we are close to complete on the paper work aspect of the home study. Next week we leave for PA and NJ to visit family and a wedding. Then we get to drive home and close on the new house!! No longer homeless. Okay, living with my parents for a couple of months isn't being homeless but it will be wonderful to have our own space again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi,
I've found your blog through Susan and Randy's site. My husband and I have just come home with our daughter from Russia. Congratulations on starting your journey, and good luck with the paperwork!
Adrian
http://2008russia.blogspot.com
Post a Comment